San Mateo Park PTA
Our PTA is made up of hard-working parents & teachers who pool their talents to provide practical support for our school. Those listed below volunteered to provide leadership this year. Get to know them and feel free to ask them if you have questions.
- To build a sense of community and Panther Pride among the students, staff and parents through family-oriented events
- To increase PTA membership and parent/teacher/community engagement in PTA events and fundraisers
- To raise enough funds to upgrade resources for the classrooms, ensure that all grades (TK-5) enjoy two field trips, assemblies, and enrichment programs
2017-2018 PTA Board
- President: Angela Molyneux*
- Treasurer: Tomasi Toki*
- Secretary: Shelly D'Souza*
- VP of Fundraising: Wendy Halverson
- Room Coordinator: Lisa Bayer
- Teacher : Brenda Cooks
* Executive Board Members
Open Positions for 2018-2019 School Year
- Executive Vice President
- Vice President - Communications
- Vice President - Fundraising
- Vice President - Special Events
Join the PTA!
A healthy PTA membership signals that a school has an engaged parent and teacher community. Becoming a PTA member does not obligate you to donate Time, Talent, or Treasure (although your contributions will be greatly accepted). PTA membership gives you an opportunity to get connected, speak up, watch yourself grow, give back, and effectively engage all for the benefit of the children. Please consider joining to support your school! Our goal is to triple the number of members we had last year and get at least 114 members to join the Park School PTA this year.
PTA annual dues are $10 per person and are tax deductible; tax receipts are available upon request. Applications are available in English and Spanish in the Park School office. Please fill out a membership application and return it, along with your cash or check made payable to "Park School PTA," to the PTA dropbox in the office.